Friday, November 23, 2007

Try Defying Gravity

I'm going out of my mind.

I absolutely detest studying for my nursing module! Everything feels so disorganised, I don't know what I need and don't need to know cos the objectives are kinda vague and there's just so much information!

Don't even get me started on the Haematology lecture. The lecturer put in so many abbreviations that I'm too lazy to look them up any more cos every 5 mins I'm like, "What the hell is DDVAP/FEIBA/[insert other ridiculous abbreviation here]?" I have a strong feeling that we don't even need to know a lot of things cos it really seems quite advanced for our level. They should really vet the content before giving it to us to study. I know it's rather demanding but I think, as a student, I have the right to expect teaching that's catered to our capabilities.

It's no use telling myself that I can do it, cos I don't believe it anymore.

Mampus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home