Monday, October 29, 2007

Take a Little Trip

I envisioned a night of fun, yummy food and great company. However, only 1 out of 3 made the cut. Thank God for Sandra, Isky and Kang Hao.

Night Cycling this year was disorganised and not as fun as last year's. Maybe the novelty has worn off... I feel that time allocation was rather bad cos we kept clumping together with many other groups. Maybe that was their intention? The route was more interesting although quite messy cos there were too many U-turns and crossings. We only got to play one game and the food - this is no fault of Sheares Link - was terrible.

But enough about the atrocities of it all. KH was a good partner and I did enjoy talking to him about all and sundry. From the debate over section 377a to what house design we like, I was pretty much constantly entertained. Plus we were so good at balancing! :) we wobbled only a few times, thanks to his superb control of the handlebars. My legs didn't hurt at all by the time we reached ECP; maybe cos I didn't cycle for half the Bukit Timah leg. See, I was ordered to relax. We also attributed the non-exhaustion to IHG trainings; it's finally paying off.

The only parts of my body that hurt were my butt and right wrist. I dunno what happened to it but it hurts when I bend it. I couldn't even scoop out ice-cream! On the bright side, the pain that's been plaguing my thighs is finally gone! :) i can now go down the stairs without wincing. Though I'm sure it'll be back tomorrow after Touch training :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home