Sunday, September 23, 2007

how singaporean

You know, I've never been a difficult customer cos I feel sorry for the people we direct our anger at when something goes wrong. But yesterday's incident made me so bloody pissed off that I actually went to give the receptionist a piece of my mind, something I rarely do.

What happened was that I booked an appointment for 2pm at NK Hairworks, a salon recommended by my cousin. They called me around noon to ask if they could change my appointment to 230pm and I was fine with it. I reached Parkway Parade early cos I was afraid they'd give my seat to someone else if I was late. By 310pm, they still hadn't called me so I went to see what was happening. They told me many people are rebonding their hair so I'd have to wait for about 30-45 minutes more. I was like "Are you joking?!" I explained to them that I have to get back to school to get ready for DnD and they told me they'll call when they have a seat. At 350, I was already fuming mad cos I had to reach school by 5pm latest so I have time to dress up. In the end I cancelled my appointment cos there just wasn't time and told them exactly what I thought of them.

The service is unacceptable! They made me come down all the way from Bukit Merah to Parkway Parade which is not exactly near, waited for 2 freaking hours for NOTHING and wasted my money on taking a cab! Of course, my tirade was met with the most standard of PR responses, "We're very busy, I understand how you feel (to which I shot back "No I don't think you do")...blah blah blah."

Seriously I only needed a trim you know! Why can't they find out what customers want to do when they make appointments? And if you're busy, then SAY SO! Don't make me wander around with nothing to do, trying to keep myself busy. I could've gone home to file and paint my nails. Instead I was walking around aimlessly, checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if they called.

Anyway in the end, I was okay with not cutting my hair cos for once, my hair behaved and it looked relatively nice for Dinner and Dance, which was quite fun. Shall post photos up another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home