Tuesday, October 09, 2007

There Would Be Trumpets

Yes the DND photos are finally uploaded and this isn't everything. A few more still on the way...

With Edlina and Yen.

With Maisha, my former Netball Captain, and Yen.

With Cynthia and Sandra, who is Rag 0809 Director. Haha.

With Jian Hui, Sandra and Yen.

With Yen Bin.

With Bobo, a friend I met through Rag.

Cheeki Ang and me both facing the same way. Why? Cos we're vain and agree that the left is our better side :)

With the Las Vegas Showgirls! Ronald (gold showgirl) really looks like a trannie but it's a compliment! It was so funny to sit at my table and see a whole bunch of feathers bobbing away a few tables down.

With Tong, 27th DOCA.

With "You think you very handsome is it?" Valerie.

With Winnie, past vice-chair of CMB. God, I accidentally typed SMB. The horror!

With Ya Yan, who's the current Touch Girls Captain.

With Yee Lian, current CMB chair.

With MadMatt, my Pub sub-commer.

With Nic, who was trying to pull off something with his smile but I can't remember what.

With Qing Jun, current SMG chair and fellow SECC Ali Baba councillor.

With Su Kiang, Rag Director aka Sandra's predecessor. I can't stop rubbing in the fact that Sandra is Rag Director :)

With King Tat, Rag 0708 chair. He looks so benevolent :)

With Kang Hao, who is like uber phantom this year and who might be going off for summer exchange in Australia. Lucky him, grumble grumble.

With Keith, also someone I met in SECC. I can't figure out his costume but Eng Hooi said it reminds her of that old American "We want you" poster.

With James McKinney, from McGill University in Canada.

With Joanna. Hardly ever see her nowadays...

With Joey aka Madam Green Snake.

With Ah Kai, one of the 3 Musketeers who helped me with my boxes which were never used :(

With Kai Yuan, Mr Personality and Mr Beautiful Skin haha.

With Cynthia, who finally deigned to take a photo with me without her shades.

All hail King Edmund! Oh. It sounds like a scene from The Chronicles of Narnia.

With nerdy goody-two-shoes Ernest.

With the drunkard Howard :) also another Pub sub-commer.

With Isky! He auditioned for the part of Rat in Wind in the Willows. How apt, don't you think?

With Cheryl - blockmate, coursemate, friend.

With Chio, who also didn't win Pageant. We were all so surprised, expected either him or Kai Yuan to clinch the title.

With Cynthia, this time with shades cos she said her conjunctivitis made her look ugly :) which it so did not.

With Cynthia AGAIN, but I have shades too!

With Cynthia, Jonathan, my Rag steps partner, and Yen.

With Cynthia, Yee Mun and Yen. All materials engineers except for Yen, who I realise are in an awful lot of my photos. Suspicious indeed...

With the coolies, aka Block B guys.

With Abhishek. My mother laughed when she heard his name. You know, cos of the reference to Abhishek Bachchan... Oh go watch Bollywood movies if you're still clueless.

With Bona, who's oozing sex appeal. At least he doesn't have humongous boobs this time :)

With Chio and the B7P.

With Isky again and the B7P. It was supposed to be just us girls, and I mean REAL girls, but someone had to plant himself right next to me and ruin it :)

With Ya Yan, Serene, Josephine and Yen. See I told you she was in a lot of my photos :)

Shaking hands with Mr. President, Darius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home