Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jillian cannot change my clinical placing from CGH to AH so guess what? I'm stuck in CGH! Dammit. It really sucks. She says that it's the address they used is the one indicated in my registration file for NUS. Even if Sheares Hall is not indicated, isn't it enough that I TOLD her I was staying in hall, that I had commitments here? I think she just plain forgot.

I think I'll have to move back home for the 2 weeks. I have to explain to Ronald my horrible situation which will create difficulties for me AND for him. I have to travel between home and NUS to oversee the Chingay work and the journey is not exactly short.

Argh! Feeling very annoyed right now and it's definitely not a good way to start the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home