Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm coming, not drowning

Edit (03/10, 23:53): Crap. I just realised, while confirming the date, that I forgot to wish my uncle for his birthday! But that's not the point. While on the bus today to class, I realised that I sometimes resent the course. It doesn't allow me to do so many things a normal NUS student is able to do, like go on SEP or Work and Travel. I really really want to go on these things but since I have attachments every holiday, I can't. I hate the course for putting all these restrictions on me. I'm going to end my education soon and I'm desperately trying to fully live the life of an NUS undergrad. I've dreamt of going on exchange and if I'm offered to, I'd go in a heartbeat, money not being an issue of course. My life is so blah.

Today's Psych test was killer. It was one of the most stressful tests I've ever taken! You try doing 100 MCQs in an hour, with negative marking. It sounds easy but it wasn't really. I've learnt my lesson: I need to read EVERYTHING in the textbook, whether it's mentioned in the notes or not. So many weird and never-before-seen words came out! Grrr.

A quick update on hall life. I'm now Chingay Chief ME, CMB Pub Co-IC (my other IC is no longer Efei, it's now Yonglin from Block A) and Touch Vice-Cap. Sandra laughed in my face when I told her I'm in Chingay. But I'd really rather do materials engineering than be captain cos at least in ME, I sort of know what I'm doing. At this rate, my CAP's going to fall even further... From a points view, looking at my hall commitments now, I shouldn't have done Rag. I'm even busier than I was last year! However, I will never regret joining Rag; as they say, it's the experience and they're right. Chingay is also once in a lifetime, so why not? I don't want to graduate from uni with studying as my sole activity; it's time to have a little fun before joining the workforce. After school, it's going to be day in day out as a full-time nurse. How exciting.

Anyway, watch this space for DnD photos. Akan datang :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home