Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To the thief that stole the hand:

You are disgusting and inconsiderate. You have absolute disregard for the efforts of others. Do you know how long it took us to make that thing? And you had to steal the nicer one; oh but of course. How could I expect anything less? You're sickening and annoying and how creepy can you be to keep that thing in your room? If this is your idea of a joke, it isn't funny, no sirree. Now I have to make a whole new one, taking time out of my precious studying hours to correct your wrong.

If there is a God, I wish that hand would come alive and strangle you in your sleep. That'd put an end to your pilfering ways. By the way, it's still not too late to make amends. Just return it before I make the other one, which will be tonight.

Best regards,
CMB Publicity 0708

Edit @ 21 28: Well the hand's back in the egg, where it belongs. No thanks to the robber who put me through a LOT of grief. As they say, karma's a bitch. You'll get your due come-uppance, just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home