Thursday, November 15, 2007

Apocalypse Now

Today's Pharmaco test was one of the worst I've ever taken. I blanked out during the paper and even forgot the topics that I studied really well. I know a bad carpenter always blames his tools - and I'm probably doing the same thing - but I still think the paper was ridiculous. The lecturer tested us so much on Pharmacokinetics which I didn't memorise properly cos my focus was on mechanisms, clinical uses and side effects. Nurses don't really need to know PK! That's a pharmacist's job! I tell you, I swear I'm going to flunk it. The time allocated was also too short in my opinion. 25 minutes to do 72 true-false questions? Insane. I need time to think and remember!

It's partly my fault too for not studying hard enough but this time, there was so much to learn and I was always distracted so easily. Nothing seemed to be getting inside my head, maybe cos the material was so comprehensive and my poor brain couldn't take it anymore.

Anyway I was extremely depressed after the paper. I didn't even feel like eating anything! Which, for those of you who know me, is a pretty serious thing.

But I'm stronger than this and I WILL get through the semester, even though right now I still feel lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home