Thursday, October 18, 2007

White Horses Racing to Shore

Finally, a breather.

The past few days have been crazy. It's just been hall, hall and hall. I didn't have the time to do anything else. I've been running myself ragged, without even so much as half an hour to nap. Thank God we've finished that darn egg.

I'm slowly losing my wallet bit by bit. The other day I lost my matric card and EzLink card and I can swear I lost it on the bus but no one has been honest enough to return them. I can understand why some stupid little thief would steal a wallet or a handphone, but a MATRIC CARD? What would you do with it?! Can't you just return it to me?! I don't want a new one cos it's just downright ugly. The only small consolation is that the value in my EzLink card was in the negatives when I lost it. I think I'm going to have to apply for a new one tomorrow :(

Then yesterday, I left my cash card in the photocopying machine. Like how forgetful can I be? I was so irritated with myself. Luckily, there wasn't much money inside. I pray I don't lose anything else soon...


The hottest man on Wisteria Lane.

1 Comments:

Blogger the world will follow after said...

dinaaa!! sangee here in case u forgot again who the world will follow after is. i really need to change that!

but anw.

I LOVE TODD! I WANT HIM TO WIN SURVIVOR! AND I WANT AMANDA TO BE SECOND! omg they are sooo hot! hahah. their kids would be so hot.. if only they both were heterosexual. oh well.

todd is so CHIVALROUS! the way he wanted to protect courtney's honour.. *drools*

i miss u all! im back in singapore but only till sun and i am supposed to be studying this week, key words being SUPPOSED TO.

love the dnd photos! u look gorgeous so dont ever pull self-depreciating crap on me!

reply me! preferably on facebook cos u can write a longer msg than on a tagboard, and i check it more often than i do my blog!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home