Monday, September 17, 2007

got skin?

Well after a short hiatus, my blog is once again up and running. Seriously, looking for a NICE new skin is not easy. The ones that I wanted looked wrong on Firefox cos they were only tested on IE. Damn those IE elitists. Discrimination, I tell you.

I'm supposed to be studying for an Immunology test now but I keep getting distracted. It's like my attention span has suddenly been shortened to about one to two minutes. Maybe I'm still wallowing in the happiness the Rag video evoked. It was touching and the music was right. Ming Feng did a great job rushing it out and luckily, there weren't too many unglam shots of me :)

On another note, I am now the CMB Pub Co-IC - the post I swore I would never take up after last year's outstanding publicity. I got arm-twisted emotionally into doing it but thank GOD I managed to persuade Efei to join forces with me. Hopefully can get Yen too *prays hard*

Crap. I STILL haven't posted up the rag photos. Shall procrastinate until after Buaya Week. Need all my creative juices for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home