Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Helpless when she smiles"



Nick Carter reminds me of Nic Choy. The hair, the fashion sense - shirt, jeans, white shoes. Only thing missing is the sweater, but make no mistake: Nic probably has one too; just that the Singapore weather doesn't permit him to wear it all the time.

ANYWAY NICK IS HOT AGAIN! I hated to admit it to anyone but myself, but yes he was rather fat. Thank you God, for making him come to his senses and realising that he needs to go on a diet. My compliments to his hairstylist as well, he looks pretty darn good.

On a sadder note though, BSB without Kevin is obvious. They definitely don't sound the same and I miss seeing five of them. Why oh why did he have to "move on with the next chapter of [his] life"?

Okay this will be my last blog post until after my Monday paper. I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home