Sunday, September 09, 2007

Breaking news story:

In a daring attempt to prove her driving skills, Dina managed to persuade Shaun to let her drive his dad's Chrysler. Surprisingly he did, and even more astonishing was the fact that he seemed less jittery this time round compared to the time when she was driving his Mazda 3.

When asked the question "Do you feel stressed?", his reply was "Now I know how my parents feel when they sit beside me."

Dina, on the other hand, seemed calm and collected when navigating the vehicle through filter lanes and hazardous road conditions.

End of story.

I made myself sound good, didn't I? Haha, in reality I was quite stressed cos that car, no TANK, was humongous and I had 3 other people placing their lives in my nervous hands. Luckily, nothing happened cos...well, I'm just good :) nah, I had excellent coaching from Shaun who was probably about to pee in his pants. It felt great driving the car though, and the road conditions were actually pretty good so it wasn't too bad.

Compared to that, my weekend was rather uneventful with the second-most exciting thing being that Marcus, Melvyn, Stuart, Enru and I met up at Shaun's place for a night of mahjong and Friends. I won maybe a grand total of less than $2 for Shaun and Melvyn and certainly lost a lot more for them. But hey, I did give fair warning :)

Anyway since everyone's been bugging me for a tagboard, here it is. Knock yourselves out.

(Yes I know it's in a terrible position, but I don't know how to change it! So Arisya, if you see this, please rescue me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home