Friday, July 27, 2007

Nope I'm Still Alive

On the 23rd of July 2007 at 07 15 hours, I finished reading the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final instalment in the series. I laughed, I teared and felt sudden bursts of pride. It was awesome and worth every cent of the $43 that I paid for it. A true testament of JK Rowling's writing prowess indeed.

My life has ended.

Or it would have anyway, if not for Rag to which I'm bound to by an Unbreakable Vow.

Okay so that's about the most interesting thing that's happened this week. Unless you count the fact that I'm going to St. James on Saturday for FREE, thanks to Halimah :)

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetden7al said...

clubber sia

12:33 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

Oh God it was the worst clubbing experience hands down! Combine trance music with a slightly older crowd and you know you've got a loser-ish night out :) we decided to hang out at TCC at Clarke Quay instead. Hurry come back, you whitewater rafter-rockclimber-island-hopper you!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home