Tuesday, May 20, 2008

7353 2833

I realised that if you type 73532833 when SMS-ing using the dictionary, the first word that pops up is "selected". I'm sure frequent SMS-ers would also know that the other word is "rejected".

Two words, same sequence of numbers yet completely opposite in meaning.

Rejected is how I feel right now. I applied for the Singhealth Nursing Scholarship, the interview's tomorrow and they haven't called or emailed me. Thus quite obviously I am a reject. I like to think it's because I'm not a Singaporean nor a PR, which is stated as one of the requirements cos I really don't understand how others can get it but not me. I have an active CCA record and an ok CAP for someone staying in hall so I cannot fathom why they wouldn't even oblige me an interview.

All hope is not lost though. The NHG people are still shortlisting their candidates but I'm getting a little nervous because two of my classmates have already been called but not me. Again.

Show me the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home