Friday, May 02, 2008

I need to get my mind off that wretched Microbiology paper! It's by far one of the worst papers I've ever sat for, it was that painful. I am so afraid of my grade, considering that I didn't do very well for the CA so I needed the exam to pull me up.

The MCQ was a nightmare, and I kept mixing up all my micro-organisms. There's just so many to remember! The matching questions and short-answer section were a little easier than I thought. However, I want to kill myself for selecting E.coli over Salmonella typhi, for not being able to remember the vaccine for tuberculosis when it's the most obvious one you get at age 12, for confusing all the helminths and for a million other stupid mistakes.

I thought memorising Pharmaco was bad, this was ten times worse. Well the only good thing that came out of it was that at least I will study harder for Genes and Soc now, to keep up the pattern of getting at least an A- every semester.

Oh please God, don't let my CAP drop any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home