Sunday, March 09, 2008

Make way, money coming through!

Yay! I finally managed to get a tuition job!

Albeit, I'm going to tutor in Math and English, not exactly my favourite subjects to teach. I can still handle Math, but English? Truth be told, I don't even know where to start! I will just have to wing it and pray that they don't cotton on...

Anyway I plan to use the much-needed cash to travel at the end of the year. Li Shan will still be in Georgia then, so I'm hoping we can travel somewhere together. Oooh we can finally go on our road trip! Only, there's that teensy danger of being mugged or robbed or whatever. So maybe a road trip is out of the question...

Eh, but I need more money lah! What these people are paying me is most definitely not enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home