Friday, March 28, 2008

Here's to fat hopes

You know, if you're really wondering what to get me for my birthday here's a little hint: WGS 2008.

Specifically a dinner with Ian Wright or one that's cooked by Curtis Stone. They only cost $248 each! And while you're at it, might as well throw in the Pierre Herme Culinary Masterclass too :)

But what am I saying? NO ONE'S going to pay that much for me to go. I can only hope that I get to attend at least one dinner at one World Gourmet Summit before I die.

Here's the website, for those of you interested: http://www.worldgourmetsummit.com/wgs2008/events.php

On another note, I am really looking forward to this year - not the 9 week attachment though - because of the WGS (which means I'll religiously be following review after review), the Beijing Olympics (hands down my favourite sporting event ever) and also the Singapore Grand Prix.

Exciting times lay ahead, indeed.

Edit @ 23 33: Crap. I'm now addicted to watching Youtube videos of The Crystal Maze, this really old game show that I used to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home