Monday, March 24, 2008

If music be the food of love

I was dead wrong about Adam Levine. How could I ever have thought him to be not sexy?

Anyway the concert was just okay. They are awesome live performers and I have a new-found love for "the gayest straight guy" (Halimah, 2008), so why wasn't it GREAT? Because it was way, way too short! It was less than 1.5 hours! Everyone was a little surprised when the lights came on cos though they bowed and everything, I didn't hear them say goodnight or thank you but Shah says they did so alright then.

Another turn-off was that the guitars were too loud at times. When I was complaining about it to Yen and Niths, Yen said, "I thought concerts were supposed to be loud?" Loud I can handle, but this was ear-piercing and on the verge of being eardrum-bursting probably.

I still enjoyed myself very much though, but think I would've rather paid RM288 or something to see BSB up close :)

Talking about concerts, another one just passed but I was too lazy to write about it. It was the annual CMB concert. Um, CMB stands for Cultural Management Board for those not living in Sheares. I'll let the photos do the talking yeah? I'm still too lazy to write about it. But one thing I learned though: admin work is a downright Pain in the Ass. Never again, I tell you. Next year is sit-in-one-corner-and-relax year.

The CMB. I'm proud of my subcommers; we really pulled out all stops. Thanks for spending all those nights doing things to attract people's attention.


With tired eyes, tired minds, tired souls, we slept.

Presenting the CMB t-shirt for 2008 :) i quite obviously did NOT design it. All credits go to the other publicity i/c, Yonglin. Models are Serene (girl who sat on curtain remote control) and Mat Not-Kool (boy who was in charge of aforementioned curtain remote control).

Oh ya, before Eng Hooi kills me, the photos above are from the Sheares Photocomm website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home