Saturday, June 30, 2007

Listen to the Rain on the Roof

Hurrah! It's the weekend!

A recap of the week's highlights, which are all about Rag since my social life is pretty much non-existent on weekdays:

I was feeling rather bitter the whole of Wednesday due to some comments, some of which were true but others, very unfair. I've ranted in an extremely long post that will never see the light of the blogosphere; it'll be kept under lock and key. Penning down my feelings made me feel the teensiest bit better but I do have one thing to say: If you haven't done it yourself, please don't judge. And that applies to you too, Dina.

Some of the bitterness carried over to Thursday but as I'm someone who doesn't bear grudges for long, it soon melted away and I began to feel happy again. Until someone repeatedly called or implied that I'm slow... There's only so much a person can take okay. I know I'm not the fastest person around. Think of some better insults, can't you? Everyone knows that I'm a big fan of teasing and everyone knows I can tolerate my fair share but seriously, it's getting old. Maybe this is how Yen feels.

Then after we ended work, JH comes noisily up the stairs and into my room to deliver a huge shock. He said that Boyan has left us. Honestly, I couldn't quite believe it. I was so so sad cos not only have we lost "a pair of very good hands", but we've also lost a friend. Out of Yee Mun, Jonathan and Boyan who are all people I didn't know before, I knew Boyan best as of that time and his loss is going to be hard on us. But I definitely understand that family comes first.

My parting words (although I know he will never read this): I hope that everything will be alright for you soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What happened, Dina!!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

Oh I just realised it sounds like someone has died. Whoops. No one's kicked the bucket but frustration's building up in me. NEED TO WHINE! We should eat halal yong tau foo soon then I'll tell you all about it :)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya!! That sounds nice. I want to eat chin chow tooo. Nice cold one.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home