Sunday, June 24, 2007

Edit (26/06/07, 03 25): I miss playing the clarinet. I really felt like joining alumni for the Saints Family concert on 11 August, but guess what? It's on the same day as Rag! What luck. I can't even attend the concert, much less play for it :(

I'm glad I decided to go out with the bandies today instead of sleeping at home. After working so hard for Rag, I think I deserved another much-needed break.

First I went for the alumni dinner which I thought was supposed to be a bbq, thanks to Zuan's misleading SMS :) felt a little guilty when I found out that I didn't have to pay cos I heard it's from the profits they made from Saints Hallelujah, which I wasn't a part of. Shaun entertained us with his SPI (Singapore Paranormal Investigators for the ignorant) experience, which I found rather amusing. I mean, I just found it a bit difficult to believe that little white blobs on photos can be considered 'things'.

My batchies then decided to go for a movie and I drove Shaun's new Mazda to Marina Square. The rest watched Fantastic Four while Kok, Yaofeng, Shaun and I chatted at Cafe Cartel.

After the movie we went to Minds Cafe at Boat Quay or Clarke Quay, forgot which one. Played Jenga Truth or Dare and Taboo. It was my first time there and I think it's pretty much unforgettable, considering the things that happened.

List of Hilarious Things that Happened at Minds:
1. Shaun did a semi-raspberry on Kok's stomach.
2. Deon's "Ready, have sex, go!"
3. Shaun's description of the word "highlight" was to clench his right fist repeatedly. Apparently he was describing how to highlight a driver on the road using the high beam. Like, huh?
4. Enru's forfeit to direct human traffic from the balcony of Minds.

Huishan also brought along Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans which included flavours like Vomit, Rotten Egg, Earwax, Earthworm and Dirt. The Vomit and Earwax were hands-down the worst! Earwax tasted like cod liver oil; it was damn disgusting. I wonder if someone actually tried earwax on a dare or just because they had nothing better to do and informed the company that it tasted like cod liver oil or if the company just cooked up some horrible flavour.
I spat out the Vomit and Earwax; they were simply unswallow-able.

Finally around 2 plus am I drove back home. The fact that Shaun could fall asleep while I was driving his brand new car made me feel good cos I guess he trusts me with the car enough :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home