Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bloody exams.

NUR 1109: Healthcare Ethics and Law
SSB 2216: Employee Management in Singapore
PP 2106: Basic Pharmacology
PY 1106: Physiology 2 EDIT @ 17 34, 26/04/07 (Happy Birthday, Hali!)
NUR 1110: Therapeutic Communication EDIT @ 1735, 30/03/07 (Yes! One more to go!)
NUR 1111: Contemporary Nursing EDIT @ 11 56, 02/05/07 (I'm done!)

Yes! The worst day is finally over. Remind me NEVER to take 2 papers in one day again. It's really quite bad, especially with 2 very heavy modules one after the other.

Anyhoo, today's Employee Management and Pharmaco exams were not good, to say the least.

I didn't manage to finish writing the essays for Employee Management. I was afraid I wouldn't understand the question but I should've been petrified of the fact that I knew how to do the questions (I think!) but Just. Could. Not. Finish. Writing. *sigh* this is what happens when you don't write essays for like 1.5 years.

And Pharmaco? Hm let's see. I totally blanked out on anti-diarrhoeal drugs for about 10 minutes before I finally remembered some of them, one of which is wrong. I forgot about Cysteinyl-Leukotriene Receptor Antagonists, which I thought were anti-inflammatory but are actually bronchodilators. I couldn't recall the adverse effects of nearly all the drugs even though I did study, although from reading the above diatribe (did I use the word correctly?), one might think otherwise.

Oh well. Learn to move on, Dina. And move I shall...to study Physio which is tomorrow. Boo.

EDIT (17 58): I cannot study cos I keep thinking about what I'm going to do after the exams. Anyway here's a list of things I really really REALLY want to do; feel free to add to it so I have more fun during the holidays and so that I don't go insane doing Rag.

1. Watch POC: At World's End, Spiderman 3 and HP Order of the Phoenix, Fantastic Four, Ocean's 13.
2. Go to Bukit Timah with Wanting as my guide.
3. Go rockclimbing with Wanting.
4. Sentosa
5. East Coast (cycling, kayaking, etc)
6. Shopping!
7. Pulau Ubin cycling, maybe see Chek Jawa at the same time.
8. Work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home