Monday, November 06, 2006

Night CycLink

Tandem biking wasn't so bad after all. Except for the starting and stopping and a few coordination problems. Sorry Sandra if your legs hurt after that and if I was very noisy. But I'm extremely proud of us =) as one of the few girl-girl pairs, we managed to complete the entire route without feeling like we were going to die from exhaustion once we reached ECP.

I had a lot of fun actually cos Sandra was a great partner and I got to see parts of Singapore I've never been to. I finally know where places like Mohamed Sultan road and MOS are. (Ya lah ya lah I know I'm very suaku, so sue me for not being a clubber.) We actually got to cycle past those places so I thought that was pretty cool. Highlight of the night for me was eating at Geylang. The food was yummy and I'm definitely going there again to try the fried dumplings and xiao long bao.

The only downside: Butt pain. I think I started feeling it during the second leg, on the way to the Esplanade. As uncomfortable as it was, I found it quite amusing to see people lifting their butts off the bicycle seats at every red light :)

The Procastinator's Creed:
#5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home