Thursday, November 02, 2006

The second half of Physio tutorial yesterday was a disaster. I tuned out the Prof's droning so many times, I doubt I learned anything more than "Some people think they see ghosts/other-supernatural-beings because their cells are very sensitive to ion concentration changes."

The reasons why it was a disaster? It could be cos I just had an hour and a half of PHYSIO TUT before that and was certainly not looking forward to another round. It could be because the Prof suddenly started explaining about things he claimed we learnt in sec school and JC but which I have never in my life heard of, much less learned, before. It could also be the fact that I'm so lost that I can't be bothered to listen any more.

I don't like to say that I've given up though, not quite yet. I refuse to believe that I can't do it, that I can't at least get a B for Physio.

But that first step to success is just so damn difficult to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home