Monday, October 09, 2006

In sickness and in health..

Wedding bells rang yesterday for Chai Sean (my Nursing coursemate) and her army pilot husband, Vincent aka Boon Thong. EDIT (10/10/06, 2356hrs): I hate the starting of this entry hence I'll modify it a little.

Chai Sean and her army pilot husband, Boon Thong, got married yesterday! *throws confetti* She invited us to a party in the afternoon so we got to see her in all her prettiness. Her wedding dress was very elegant, though the train kept getting stepped on by various people, big and small. One little kid was even sitting on it! :)

Naturally, talk soon went round to who was getting hitched next. Emily's hoping to get married in 3 years and I heard Mabel's planning to in 9 years time. I don't know about the rest of them but I sure felt very young and immature. I honestly haven't given much thought to what age I plan to be married because I think to myself "I'm only 19! Not even legally an adult and I still have my entire life ahead of me. Why get married so fast?" No offence to those who are marrying young; just that you and I have different takes on life. Of course, like all girls, I have dreamed up my own fantabulous wedding but never actually seriously thought about it. Probably cos I don't have a boyfriend now... Yeah I think that's it. Who else am I going to have the 'spending the rest of my life with you' talk with?


Btw, Ma and Pa have given me the green light to stay on in hall. Haven't quite decided if I want to or not cos I had some er... issues previously. I'm enjoying hall life more now than before so most probably will be staying for at least one more sem. Plus I want to help Sheares Rag win back the trophies next year, since I was busy helping MedRag this time.

Spent the weekend sleeping it away to make up for what I missed while studying for Physio and Anat. Weekends are the best cos I get good food and great TV :)


With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

- Victor, "The Corpse Bride"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home