Saturday, September 23, 2006

phew!

Buaya Week is finally over! It's really a relief cos by Wednesday, I was so tired and cranky that I probably annoyed a lot of people.

Now it's time to catch up on my sleep and school work, which I've been blatantly ignoring.

On a more excited note, Clinical Attachment is starting on Monday. Quite looking forward to it actually but a little afraid that I won't be able to perform the skills competently. Imagine if some old fella falls down while I'm transferring him or something *shudders*

Always have faith.

4 Comments:

Blogger mouismoo said...

hey dina =) i hope i got the right dina. from 4A (2003) of TK rite?

anw, if u are... i am munirah. your clazmate back then in TK. =) glad to know u're in nursing course!! im in nursing now too.. 3rd year at NYP. =)

maybe we'll be colleagues one day? haahaa.

ok, if u're not the dina. then im sorry. ignore me. hehe. =)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

MUNIRAH! Yes I'm that Dina. I met some nursing students from NYP in NUH (i'm posted there) and they're all so knowledgable! I'm sure we'll be colleagues one day, in some way or another. Where are you posted to? CGH?

12:42 AM  
Blogger mouismoo said...

COOL BEANS!! im posted to NUH!! forever there man. n i might be working there too...

we have a high chance of meeting again.. hehe.. when's ur next attachment? mine in nov =)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

I go to NUH every Friday except during the Hari Raya week and my exam weeks. I'll be posted there from 11 - 22 Dec for 2 weeks. We should have lunch together at NUH one day

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home