Thursday, October 26, 2006

Contented.

Eve of Hari Raya: We wanted to go out but couldn't decide on a place to go so Kang Hao suggested cooking supper. Then we spent another half an hour trying to figure out which supermarket would be open at 10pm and finally we found Cold Storage at Holland V. Whoopee! So off we went on our late night shopping trip. Bought ingredients and created the best baked pasta and "shepherd's" pie ever. Thanks to Squawks, whose culinary skills will never be doubted by me again.

Hari Raya: Fondue. Pizza. Cake. Potato chips. All were present for Deon and Enru's surprise party. After 2 slices of pizza, I parked myself in front of the fondue and feasted on marshmallows and strawberries covered with warm yummy chocolate. Then guzzled on Lays Classic chips while watching Population 436, which has to be one of the stupidest movies ever made. To end off I ate a big slice of fruit cake; no not the yucky one with dried fruits but the one with sponge cake and fresh fruits.

Those 2 days were gastronomical heaven for me. I hadn't eaten so much good food in a long time and if I haven't put on at least one kg after that, I'd be extremely surprised. Haiya. Think I'll probably put on 2-3kg this sem... I Must Resist Suppers! Though I'm still looking forward to Nic's tiramisu =)

Anyway enough about food. It was SOOOO great catching up with the bandies cos I really really miss them! Wish I was playing for alumni but I'm already suffering without it so I guess it's a good thing I'm not part of it any more. Oh! I managed to talk to Ben as well, seeing as how he's Deon's friend and therefore was invited to the party. Good talking to him too cos I wanted to know how the rest of them i.e Crystal, Marcus, Justin, were doing.

Okay, I wanna sleep now.

Selamat Hari Raya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home