Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Physio is Nothing

I checked my Physio results earlier today and though the marks weren't a big shock to me, they were still atrocious enough to make me go "Wow. My Physio's really that bad."

I told myself at that time never again will I get those grades for any exam for any module, with the exception of maybe Professional Issues and Practices. The sad part is I told myself the same thing when I got something like 19% for my Chem Block Test 2 but even that didn't jolt me into working doubly hard for the As.

So now I pray, that in my last few years of school, I will finally realise that my diligent/mugger/hardworking alter-ego is hidden somewhere not too far down. Hopefully, it'll realise that now is the opportune moment for it to surface.

Otherwise, I'm really screwed for Physio.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it
easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the
power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare.
Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger shanshan said...

dinky darling,
STUDY HARD!!! you can do it:):)
shan

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home