Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Buaya Week Blues

I. Am. So. Tired.

I'm drained from all the Buaya Week stuff that I have to do; staying up late to finish the letters, baking and baking, keeping my identity secret, keeping OTHER people's identities secret etc. Not that I don't enjoy doing all these things, just that I desperately need a break. A rest from all this, so that I have time to do the work I've been neglecting and to have time for myself. I continue only because the reaction I get is worth all the effort I put in.

Anyway, this is exactly why I chose to stay in hall and so far it's been fun so I'm not complaining, much. Only that exhaustion has gotten the better of me now, hence the whining above.

Honestly, my creative quota for this year has been surpassed but I still have to think of ideas for CMB Publicity!

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetden7al said...

keepin other ppl's identity a secret..yeah that'll be tiring for u... lol... kidding! im the one who blundered...
~eng hooi

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home