Friday, April 30, 2010

hocus pocus

I think I am downright cursed.

I feel like almost every time something big happens, I am involved. The frustrating part is, most of the time it is NOT MY FAULT. But I guess what Nicole says is also right: I'm sure other people make mistakes too but it's probably not known. I can definitely testify to that for I've seen it with my own (myopic) eyes and heard it with my own ears. Don't get me wrong though, I haven't killed a patient neither have I come close to doing so. These incidents are more PR-related, fortunately.

And I'm wondering if the reason I'm making so many blunders is the fact that I'm new to the job or am I just careless? I've come to the conclusion that it's a combination of factors. I've only been 9 months into the workforce and yes, sometimes I don't think before acting, not really carelessness per se.

I'm getting a case of "What the hell am I doing with my life?" -itis again. Can I really see myself doing this for the next 10 years? At the rate it's going, it's a definite No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home