Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I did it for you.

We came but did not conquer.

Although we didn't achieve what we set out to do, I hope the friendships forged will be stronger than many of those found in hall because no committee, sport or cultural groups is quite like Rag. Many, including my own father, will say that I'm stupid and wasting my time, joining something after I've graduated but to these people I say: I have the rest of my life to work so why not let me finish up and enjoy my last school activity ever?

Rag 0910: Incandescence was one that was filled with much laughter, tears and memories that will stay with me for a long time.

My only regret? That I'm no longer in hall to see all of you on a regular basis any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home