Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally!

Finally! My attachment is over. Finally! I don't have any more assessments to worry about. Finally! I've handed in my case study. Finally! I can think about having fun. Finally! I can pay back my sleep debt. And finally, my holidays have started.
Though there are still trainings next week, at least they don't involve standing for 8 hours. Whoopee! :)

At this point in time, I'm in desperate need of sleep but I hope to watch some more "Joey" episodes cos I've been depriving myself of TV the past few weeks. AND I NEED TV THERAPY! I've been so exhausted, due to lack of sleep and stress but TGIF, the day I officially end all schoolwork-related stuff, i.e. attachment.

Actually my attachment wasn't too bad but I did find it tough at first cos I was so lost and my basic nursing care wasn't exactly great. However, the 2-week stint really helped to polish up my skills and life as a nurse became just a wee bit easier. I think I'll talk about the attachment another time.. I intended to do a nursing journal but it never materialised. I was simply too tired.

OH. YUL WON SURVIVOR!! Quite happy about that though I wish Ozzy had won but I acknowledge that Yul played a damn good game so he deserves it. At least Ozzy got the car =)

The Procrastinator's Creed:
#1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nazri said...

Hello how are you!

Nazri

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home