Saturday, July 29, 2006

Euphoria

I PASSED! My driving test, that is. I'm so relieved I don't have to go back to Ubi any more for lessons, esp since school's starting soon and the driving centre's not exactly near NUS. Next stop is to persuade Papa to get me a car, which I think he will since he'll use me to run his endless stream of errands for him. Then again, getting a car and getting a car SOON are 2 completely different things. I rather get my laptop now and other necessary things than the car. I'm guessing I'll still be taking public transport a year from now but I don't really mind since I'll be living in hall for half the year.

Watched The Lake House yesterday with the NUS OG mates. Nice story, very sweet to watch Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock on the big screen again. I loved them in Speed so it's good to see them together for another movie. The whole writing-to-each-other-with-2-years-between-them thing is a little confusing at times and there are some fallacies here and there but no matter, I still liked it. And I only paid 3 bucks for my ticket, thanks to Keefe's dad. After the movie I asked Arisya very nicely if I could come over to watch Lost cos I couldn't get home in time =)

Argh. I've been meaning to write up about Medicamp but I'm just too lazy. Been busy with float building and driving lessons but I'll do it soon. I promise-a-domise-a-vow.

I'm out! Gotta practise for band concert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Hi. You are?

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home