Thursday, May 18, 2006

No Time for Losers...

I am officially on cloud nine today. This afternoon I got a pleasant surprise in the mail: NUS has accepted me into its nursing course :):) Totally ecstatic about it, after all it's another stepping stone to my becoming a paediatric nurse. Feeling very excited about school now, especially since boredom has finally started to fill my days. I have resorted to doing crossword puzzles, which turned out to be rather fun actually. But I digress. I'm just so relieved to have made it cos I was the teensiest bit afraid that my BBC would not be enough. I hope Enru got in too, then at least I'll have a friend on the first day. Once again, Wooohooo!

But wait, that's not all. The day just keeps getting better...

SAJC ruggers are finally champions! After so many years of always getting third, they finally beat their biggest nemesis, RJC. I think it was the Hakka dance that won it for them this year =) Even though RJ fought hard it just wasn't enough to beat the Saints. They were awesome, they had good teamwork and never gave up. Score was 15 to 10. RJ got an early lead but the Saints probably prayed hard during half time and they did it. 2 tries and a conversion during the second half! I screamed so much for them that my throat is kinda hoarse now but it was well worth the effort. Though I wish it was the ruggers in my batch that won the cup. Oh well, better late than never.


...cos we are the Champions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home