Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sole Survivor

ARAS WON! I'm extremely satisfied about the way things turned out cos Terry didn't win and Aras did. However I was disappointed that Cirie, whom I initially hated, did not make it to the final 2 all because she lost a tie-breaker challenge to Danielle. She's a smart woman, that Cirie... At least she won the car. So yay!

I think this season of Survivor is the best yet as the twists really kept me on the edge of my seat. Plus each tribal council was so nerve-wracking cos I was always worried that Aras would be voted out. But thanks to some brilliant strategic moves, mostly orchestrated by Cirie, all of Terry's attempts to get allies and to get Aras out were foiled time and again. HAH.

I don't think for even one nanosecond that the game of Survivor is fair so it's always interesting to see the underdog/worst-candidate-to-win strategise their way through. And that's why I love Survivor.

Outwit, outplay, outlast.

EDIT(17/05): I forgot to mention the other reason why Survivor is one of my favourite shows. It's because of Jeff. He's the best host I've seen by far, he's very intuitive and asks great questions. FYI, he only gets the gist of what's happening around camp so his questions aren't scripted or whatever, he comes up with them there and then. Plus he sometimes helps the competitors he likes who are usually the ones I like. I know it's being biased and a good host isn't supposed to be, but I like how he incorporates his his tips into his commentary during challenges. Anyway I don't think many of them pay attention to him while fighting for Reward or Immunity but they should. Survivor wouldn't be Survivor without Jeff Probst; he's just too good.


"If I were judged on my intentions, I would be President of the Planet! But we judge people by their actions..." - Shane, Survivor: Exile Island. [I think this is brilliant]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home