Saturday, March 25, 2006

First Time for Everything

Wednesday's driving lesson:

Driving Milestone #1
: I have finally gotten an instructor twice throughout my whole, albeit short, driving history. Okay that sentence sounds weird but I simply can't think of a better way to phrase it.

Driving Milestone #2: I didn't stall the engine! Whoopee! I'm especially proud of this one cos I have been trying in vain to achieve this. I did come very close 2 weeks ago but I stalled about 15 mins to the end of the lesson. What's worse is that, it occurred in the Driving Circuit! But everything's alright with the world now :)

Driving is so much fun.

*****

Rumour's going around that 'NSync are making a comeback, sans Justin Timberlake. I knew it! As soon as BSB came into the spotlight again, I just had a gut feeling that 'NSync would regroup. Battle of the boy guybands, anyone?

I hate 'NSync.

I aspire to write like Jason Mraz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home