Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Day of Reckoning

Managed to get a B B C. B for Bio and Math and C for Chem. A little disappointed for Math cos I was really hoping to get an A. Dammit.

I thought I'd burst into tears when I got my results back (whether good or bad) but quite surprisingly, I didn't. I guess it's cos my results were what I expected. I actually got B4 for GP! I honestly thought I was going to get C6 or somwhere around there. GP just isn't my thing.

Did the rest of you notice the influx of SMS-es, calls and chats? People you haven't spoken to in ages suddenly ask you about your results. I just find it a bit amusing :)

Anyway I'm glad the wait is over. No more black cloud of anxiety hanging over everyone.
I feel much lighter now than I have in a while.

*****

On a totally unrelated note, SAJC band will be playing for the Queen of England! They are so so lucky to be getting this opportunity. How many people can say they've played for the Queen? Less than 10 Singaporeans? I'm really proud of them. The only downside: only 35 players will be needed.

Can we truly experience joy without sorrow?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home