Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Everybody, Backstreet's back!

I'm so happy and sad at the same time. Happy that they're finally here and I got to see them at the airport but so very sad that I didn't get to see Nick! For some unfathomable reason I simply did not see him. Extremely depressed now. Haiya. I saw Brian, Kevin and AJ at least. But I want to see my Nick!! After the airport I met Arisya and Halimah to buy stuff for the sign and then we went to Carlton Hotel where they're supposedly staying. We waited until about 11pm but no sign of them. One of the hotel staff told us they were not staying at Carlton but at Hyatt! What the hell. We did hear some rumours about how there was an autograph signing session at Hyatt but we thought they'd come to Carlton soon so we decided to wait. And that, kids, was our fatal mistake. We never saw them and eventually went home.

It seems unbelievable they're here. They're FINALLY here after about 10 years. So surreal...

Can't wait for the concert!

Oh yes. Thanks to Jasmine for following me today and waiting like 5 hours for them to appear =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home