Friday, January 27, 2006

Backstreet Hoe Down

Them Backstreet Boys, I think they really stink
It isn't anything personal, they're just not 'NSync
This might be kinda weird, it could be a shock
But I still got a poster of the New Kids on the Block. - Chip

Well I hate radio today
They don't have anything good to play
All they play is junk, they are in a rut
I wish they'd take the Backstreet Boys and shove 'em up their butt. - Drew

I hate the Backstreet Boys, they bug me like no one else can
So I came up with a really cunning plan
I kidnap them and then I show them oh how to hurt
I made them all wear a copy of my shirt. - Colin (wearing lurid orange shirt)

A lot of people think they're the best ones in the land
But the Backstreet Boys aren't my kind of band
Many people think that they are heaven-sent
But you're not a band unless you play an instrument. - Ryan

*****

We turned Li Shan into a groupie! We're so proud of ourselves :):):) On Tuesday she didn't even know who was who and then by Wednesday she knew maybe 3 out of 5. Not bad... Unlike dear Jasmine. The girl got all excited at seeing them on Tuesday that she forgot all their names and took many nice pictures of KEVIN. The photos of Brian and AJ were quite blur and no photos of Nick at all! After all that memorising of faces *sigh*

Anyhoo the allocation of the Boys are as follows:
AJ - Arisya
Brian - Halimah
Nick - Me of course
Kevin - Li Shan (she took a really good picture of Kevin cos she was RIGHT BESIDE him! Why couldn't she like Nick?)
Howie - Er the only person I can think of is Lydia. Howie is much cuter now anyway, after he cut his hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home