Sunday, January 22, 2006

Down memory lane...tralala

Do you remember the times we spent Down Under? The time we spent talking late into the night, the fun we had during performances and sightseeing? I would give anything to relive it, even go through the pre-As period again if it meant going back to Brisbane. My wonderful roomies plus Rochelle (who had an entire bathroom to herself while Shan, Val, Jas and I had to share ONE), the entire clarinet section and the rest of the band-its: you are the ones who made the trip so memorable. Of course the fact that this is my first school trip overseas helped too =) I only wish the rest of the J2s were there. It would have been SO much more fun.

I MISS BRISBANE.

but I will never ever EVER miss the ibis. They are God damn big and scary lah. And they steal my food! "Please do not feed the ibis" - pah. They sustain themselves by pilfering our food! I am psychologically scarred by them. I demand compensation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home