Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Curse the rain.

Went to Mr Glosz's house for CNY yesterday. Quite fun actually though the number of people who turned up in the end was pathetic. From the 20 odd people Sala said were coming, only about 8 showed up! 8 out of 30-something batch members! Haiyo, abandoned by our own people. What a shame. But I had a good time anyway =)

After that I went to watch Fearless with Stuart, Deon and Sala at Cine. It was better than I expected. I didn't like the wince-inducing bone breakage though; just not for people like me. FYI, it's based on a true story. A pity they only mentioned that after the movie ended. I think if they had said that in the beginning, it would have more impact somehow.

We realised it was raining when we were about to get out of Cine so we decided to get a cab. However we all know that it's virtually impossible to get a cab anywhere in that weather. We ended up walking to Orchard MRT and Sala and I missed the LAST train to City Hall. @#%$&%! Stuart and Deon happily got on their train to Jurong East with 4 mins to spare. Lucky them. Tried calling for a cab after that and surprise surprise, all operators were busy. Finally we flagged down 65 which took us to Bedok Industrial Park road, which was downright creepy and we took a cab home from there.

Curse the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home