Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Men's Figure Skating gonna start soon!

Got this from Ameera's blog.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
"would have caved in to blackmail like that?" - Cornelius Fudge.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I hit the computer screen. Go figure.

What was the last thing you watched on TV?
My Wife and Kids

Without looking, guess what time it is.
1.50am

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1.53am. Close enough

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The ceiling fan whirring away like there's no tomorrow.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today to go for my e trial test at the driving centre

Before you took this survey, what were you looking at?
A Mugglenet editorial which discussed why Dorea and Charlus Potter couldn't have been James' parents

What are you wearing?
My SA pe shorts and a tee that has been tainted pink in the washing machine. I still don't know which item of clothing was the culprit but I'm betting it was something of my sister's.

Did you dream last night?
Er no don't think so.

When did you last laugh?
On Sunday when my uncle said that a particular lady doctor was A & E (Attractive & Expensive)

What is on the walls of the room you're in?
Oh lots of things: a huge Draco Malfoy poster, a picture of our dog which died, LOTR postcards, my baby picture, shelves, the air con aaand a Sunday Times article about what food is good for you (not that I follow it much).

Seen anything weird lately?
A transvestite in Orchard

What do you think of this quiz?
It's something I'm doing while waiting for the Winter Olympics to start.

What was the last film you saw?
Fun with Dick and Jane with Li Shan

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
More driving lessons!
A BMW convertible for me.
A condo for the family.
A maid for the mother.
Past year exam papers for the sister (don't even ask.)
A boat ticket for the father so he can come here and live in splendour.
Tickets for the friends to watch every BSB concert.
A laptop for me.
An education to a good uni.
Presents for everyone.
Tickets to London so I can watch, read and breathe Harry Potter.
I think my multi-millions are running out so I'll stop here.

Tell me something about you that I don't know
I wanted to become a marine biologist after watching Flipper :)

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Put an end to hunting and poaching or anything else that involves harm to animals

Do you like to dance?
Yup.

George Bush
still thinks there are weapons of mass destruction somewhere in the world.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her?
Jenelle. Ask me again in a few years though, it'll probably be something else.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him?
Jared. In honour of Jared Daperis, haha.

Would you consider living abroad?
Of course. But not permanently though.

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Um.."You're through to the next round"? Heh. Sorry, Idol fever. What I really want Him to say would be "Welcome to Heaven. Make yourself at home."

People who must do this in their journal
Anyone lah.

Oh. I just realised it's not Men's Figure Skating, it's Figure Skating in Pairs.

Happy Valentine's Day!

"An enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Mary Alice Young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home