Friday, December 23, 2005

Jingle bells, Batman smells...[you know the rest]

Christmas is coming! *looks all excited* Not that I celebrate it or anything. The Christmas spirit is inescapable though. From the lights on Orchard Road, to TV programmes, to people asking for your address so they can send cards the old-fashioned way =) 2 people have asked for my address so far. Makes me feel rather guilty for not sending anything but it's too late now. I'd probably have to start writing in like October if I wanted to send cards to all my friends. You see I tend to want to write long meaningful messages so I need time to think. If I rush it, the first few people will have super long messages and towards the end, I lose steam and the messages become not so meaningful any more. Oh well there are still many many more Christmases to go. Unless of course, Mother Nature PMS-es again and decides to encase the world in another Ice Age sometime next year. New Year Resolution #1: Send people Xmas cards next year. I can't wait for the weekend to get here. There are so many TV programmes to watch! And Shaun's party tomorrow. I still haven't got him anything! HELP.

*****

Went out with Li Shan to TK to apply for a relief teaching job. It's changed a bit. The building looks paler, like the colour's fading. The General Office is under renovation. I got such a shock when I went there with Hali and I couldn't really see the wall cos it was being blocked. Other than that it looked the same. Then again, I didn't wander around the school so maybe something else is different. I MISS TK. Then went to Parkway to get my long overdue Mango top only to find out that it doesn't really look good on me. It's too low and I don't feel very comfortable in it. So I got this really wide shouldered top which I think is more wearable. Though if I lean forward you can see like everything. Guess I won't be wearing that for Shaun's party. We walked around for a while to look at the new shops. There's Topshop and m)phosis and Dorothy Perkins and some fish store...so many shops! Looks like I don't have to go to Orchard to get nice stuff anymore =) Guess what? I saw The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove. Haha. It's about how Kronk sets up his own restaurant and so on. I can't remember what's the rest. Kronk was fun, he was such a lovable dumbass. I prefer Yzma though and David Spade was simply fantastic as Kuzco. Thanks Arisya for telling me about the movie =)

"It's a cruel irony, like my dependence on you." - Yzma to Kronk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home