Saturday, December 10, 2005

I have a new blog!

Hah. No more Friendster blog. Yay! Aren't you all glad? You won't be getting any more irritating emails saying I've updated my blog. I totally forgot about that when I created the Friendster one. I didn't like the stupid emailing system hence the new blog. And no I didn't make a typo with the domain name (is that what it's called?).

*****

All my favourite shows are ending! Survivor and Amazing Race finales are next week! Damn. I hope either Rafe or Danni win Survivor and the Linzes or the Weavers win TAR. Go go go!

*****

I'm so ashamed to say this but...I went clubbing for the first time on Monday. There, I said it. Go ahead, laugh. It's not my fault band ended at 5pm on my birthday so I was too tired to go clubbing. And by the time I wanted to go to Boom Boom Room, it closed down! Argh. So anyway we, by we I mean my classmates and I, went to Indochine for what I thought was an SA party. Then Lishan calls me and I realise TJ people are also invited. Not that I wasn't happy to see her, on the contrary in fact. I didn't drink much, just about a quarter of the housepour. It tasted so yucky. Danced the rest of the time and reached home around 3.30am. Oh there was someone who was actually smoking on the dancefloor! Idiot. Tim Wong was there; I'm wondering how in the world he got in. It was good to see someone I knew though, since there were so many unrecognisable faces in the crowd. So that was my clubbing experience, it wasn't anything great but clubbing occasionally could be fun if it's with the right crowd.

*****

Just got back yesterday from Tanjung Pinang. Bought some stuff, nothing much since I was there mainly to visit my dad and eat the yummy food. The food is sooo nice...I miss it already. But I'm happy to be back cos I miss my TELLY. Btw I highlighted my hair. It's a kinda lightish goldeny colour? I swear this wasn't the colour I chose but it turned out like that. I think I look ok.

*****

I realise my blog looks sort of, okay not sort of VERY, pathetic. But wait and see, it'll look just kinda pathetic soon. I better go find some people to link.

P.S. I hope Arisya can do the html crap soon and improve on the layout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home