Friday, November 07, 2008

there might be blood

You think you can patronise me just because I'm young? I can take crap from my patients because I serve them but I sure don't have to take any from you, you stupid bitch. Just because I'm 21 doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying. I know I don't have a lot of experience dealing with travel issues, but you don't have to keep saying "You don't understand me."

To comment that I'm rude and sarcastic was just adding fuel to my already raging fire. Granted I was less than happy about our situation because we were shelling out hard-earned money for something that wasn't our fault AT ALL but I didn't threaten to complain neither did I hurl abuse, I never used expletives or raised my voice and I didn't even ask to see your manager! If you didn't see sharp words and annoyed tones coming, then what did you expect? Sugary sweet customers who were ever so understanding about the situation? Please. This is hundreds of dollars we're talking about here, woman. And you even had the cheek to reply "Thank you" after I said I could say the same for you. Couldn't you see that you were being rude and sarcastic to a customer? On hindsight, I wish I hadn't responded the way I did, I wish I could've said "I'm sorry you think so but I don't mean to be." Why did I have to stoop down to your level?

Again this shows that you think you're superior to people younger than you. Would you have dared to say that to my mother? I doubt it.

In the end the issue was so simply resolved when a higher-up told you to change the date for us, which was what we were asking for all along! I don't see why you couldn't have double-checked when you could tell we were getting really pissed-off.

I detest it when people in the service industry think youths/young adults can be walked all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home