Friday, October 24, 2008

Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow

My professor asked me today, "Did you all have enough time to finish [the case study]?" and my immediate answer was No.

Was it because I procrastinated again? Probably. I'm sure I can rival Yen for the Procrastinator of the Year Award.

But I realised it's also because I will never be satisfied with my work. I don't understand how some people can hand in their work so early, some not just one day but a few days before the deadline! I will always be working until the very last minute to make sure I've done all I can before submission.

Well I've handed in the blasted case study without a minute to spare, only to stress out over the concert. Why do so many unforeseen things keep happening? I simply can't understand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home