Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's 7.06am on a Sunday morning and I haven't slept a wink.

My worries about our accommodation have me clicking on the website every 5 mins, anxiously waiting for an answer to my suggestion. The worst part is that I think the person I was liaising with has gone off from work and now I think I have to endure another 18hrs for him/her to read my message and reply. Even they even work on Sundays, if not add another day for me to fret about this.

No actually, the worst part is that my exam's in 3 days, I have this one semester to pull up my CAP to a respectable figure and here I am, worrying myself to death on where we're going to stay. This issue is eating away at me, so much so that none of the content on antenatal care is entering my small brain. I think the caffeine has something to do with my jitters as well.

I feel really bad for making Arisya, who's so scared for her exams which start on Monday, share my burden. I wish I could do everything myself, I really do. You have no idea how bad I feel about all this and I'm so very sorry, but thanks for listening :)

I'm so obsessed over this issue that earlier I turned off my slow-to-reboot laptop only to turn it on again after 15mins of trying to get to sleep but obviously not succeeding. Just look at what I'm doing now!

Oh please if there's a God, PLEASE accept my suggestion so I don't have to think about it any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home