Monday, April 02, 2007

More DND photos!

Yen, Eng Hooi, Denise (Program I/C), me and Sandra

This photo would've looked reeeaally nice if SANDRA hadn't done what she was doing. What is she doing?

Yau Yen Woon, once again the girl who took EONS to get ready.

Eng Hooi and me with former Mr Sheares reincarnated as Bona-san aka CMB chair. I can't get over the size of his boobs!

Beekers!

AGAIN, I don't know what LSM is doing!

Acting cute.. Why must girls have the "act-cute" pose in every event? I don't understand it.

I obviously can't act cute, I think that's why I don't like the act-cute pose.

The six of us again, standing on a carpet that was strangely bumpy (?) in all the wrong places.

Told you I can't do it. I. Simply. Cannot.

They say Sandra looks like she has the tree growing out of her head in this photo but I still like it very much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home