Thursday, March 22, 2007

Retrograde

I love Arisya, Halimah and Li Shan to bits! Thanks to them, I got a Bo-Peepish retro dress, the classic thick white hairband, necklace, earrings and shoes all for just under $50 :):):)

They really are the best people to go shopping with cos even when I have no stamina they just keep going on and on, searching the crowded miniscule Bugis Village shops for the best bargains and the nicest stuff. Without them, I would've bought a typical polka-dot dress, not bothered to hunt for shoes and more than likely spent close to $70 on just a dress and accessories alone. Thanks girls for spending 5 hours shopping with me, you're the greatest!

I am totally in love with the dress. I feel so happy whenever I wear it plus nobody will see my bloated tummy... Know what's the best part? It only cost me 25 freakin' bucks! It's such a bargain, I tell you.

DnD's on Friday and I can't wait...cos I get to wear the entire ensemble, which I really really love =)

Oh yes, happy belated birthday Mun and Yau Yen Woon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home