Saturday, March 31, 2007

Epitome of IDIOCY

I'm honestly the biggest idiot on the planet.

I didn't print out the confirmation slip for hostel stay, instead I printed the information slip! Cos at that time, I thought the information slip was enough. And now OSA is saying that they don't have my application. Thus, I did not get allocated to any hostel!

So in panic mode, I quickly called Jian Hui to let him know and he said there's nothing he can do except put me on THE LIST. Not sure exactly what list it is, but he said I have to wait for 12 people to reject their rooms before I can come in.

I've never felt stupider.

But ask me again when I've gotten back my 2nd Pharmaco test results.

This sort of thing never happens to me; I always make sure I do all admin procedures correctly, knowing how admin can screw up.

Anyway, I'm much calmer now, having (somewhat) accepted the fact that there's nothing I can do.

On another note, my Therapeutic Communications project is over and I've handed in my Employee Management report. Tony said we did a wonderful job for Therapeutic Comm and this time I actually believe him. I really felt extremely proud of my class yesterday as all of them did a wonderful job. Some role-plays even moved some of us to tears, or near-tears; they were THAT touching. So well done, class of 0607 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home