Monday, March 26, 2007

DND photos! More to come later...

Tat aka Muscle Lee, for obvious reasons although you might not be able to see it here :) he's also the other CMB Pub I/C and 0708 Rag Chairman.

Terence, Photocomm Chair. I don't really know why I'm doing that pose and exposing my belly for the world to see.

The girls and Mr Lee, who looks strangely appropriate in this photo considering the fact that he wasn't supposed to be in it :)

Wendy, the only guy with a girl's name.

Yau Yen Woon aka the servant. My God, the girl took simply EONS to get ready! Even I was faster than her and people complain that I'm slow.

YeeLian the pirate (CMB secretary) and Winnie in a kimono (CMB vice-chair). I think their block's theme was Wild Wild West but I'm not too sure.

DND Marketing I/C, Nicholas David Choy, as he likes to be called :)

Nithiya, the first ever person I met from Block B. We were 2 lost souls, trying to find where the hell our block people were.

Ritchie G.. Sounds damn cool right? Like Kenny G.

My directly-above-me neighbour, LSM. Better known as Sandra or Li Gong Zhu. The woman doesn't put makeup and she still looks decent! Life's unfair.

All hail the Queen Mother and Princess Barney.

Joey, the cute little Goth girl. Also my nursing coursemate

Kai Yuan, the other CMB Pub I/C and 0708 Chief Designer. He looks extremely scary and I'm smiling away, happy as a clam (always wondered why it's "clam" and not like, seahorse or something).

Kang Hao, the person whom my table addressed our problems to, and believe me there were quite a few. SORRY!

The Queen Mother and part of the S.A.D. The A aka Amanda is missing.

Nursing coursemate and my level rep, Cheryl. Darn it, I look fat in the photo.

Dawn, whose dress kept slipping down :)

Shorty Eng Hooi, who only reaches my ear, haha. And that's with heels.

Joanna, Medicine OG mate and fantabulous violinist and pianist. Hope she updates me on more gossip soon..

Us girls in front of a waterfall thingy at Bukit Batok Country Club.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetden7al said...

haiyo cant even make nicer comment abt me.. the top of your ear i might add!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home